7/10/2012 4:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Notice is hereby given that a regular meeting of the Franklin Beer Board will be held in the City Hall Board Room, Public Square, Franklin, Tennessee, on the 10th day July at 4:30 P.M. for the purpose of considering any and all matters brought to its attention that shall include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Approve minutes of June 12th, 2012.
To review minutes of this meeting, click here
2. Consider application of Fonda Chac & Mai Bui d/b/a Peking Palace & Sushi Bar, 1709 Galleria
Blvd, Suite 1035, Mai Bui, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
3. Consider application of A Cook’s Dream LLC d/b/a Cool Café/ Mangia Nashville, 1110 Hillsboro
Road, #B200, Timothy Ness, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
4. Consider application of P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Inc. d/b/a P.F. Chang’s China Bistro #9914,
439 Cool Springs Blvd, Matthew Grams, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
5. Consider application of Westhaven Golf Club LLC d/b/a Westhaven Golf Club, 4100 Golf Club
Drive, Timothy Downey, Managing Agent, for on premises consumption.
6. Other Business.
ANYONE REQUESTING ACCOMODATIONS DUE TO DISABILITES SHOULD CONTACT A.D.A. COORDINATOR, AT 550-5721 AT LEAST 10 DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING, IF POSSIBLE.