- Sep 23 If are heading to @pilgrimagefestival and do not have a parking pass do not come down Franklin Rd. Take alternate route to surrounding lots.
- Sep 22 FOOTBALL GAME CENTENNIAL VS RIVERDALE. Fri (9/22) 7PM-10PM. Expect heavier traffic along Mallory LN.
- Sep 22 Patchy fog in the area. Please, turn on your lights so others can see you.
The Pilgrimage Music Festival is scheduled for September 23-24 at the Park at Harlinsdale Farm (239 Franklin Road).
The festival will run from 10 a.m. unto 8:30 p.m. on both days and is anticipated to draw up to 25,000 residents and visitors per day. Festival organizers have worked extensively with the Franklin Police Department and Traffic Engineers to create the best traffic flow possible, while leaving residential and business access open. Please see this MAP which highlights the traffic and pedestrian plan to be used for this event
During both days:
- Only southbound traffic flow will be permitted from Harpeth Industrial Court to First Avenue;
- The northbound lane will be reserved for pedestrians and bicycles;
- Two-way traffic flow will remain from Harpeth Industrial Court to Mack Hatcher but will be shifted slightly to accommodate pedestrian traffic along part of the route;
- The roadway will open to regular travel patterns Sunday night at the end of the festival.
Franklin Police Officers will direct traffic along Franklin Road and will assist those residents who need to exit or enter their driveways or streets.
For information on the festival, you can visit their website at www.pilgrimagefestival.com.