- Sep 21 Thanks to @rhcc, @Steve_Horton, & @shaunrmiller for being such *incredible* hosts for today's recruit graduation.… https://t.co/WyaCz2krN7
- Sep 21 Police Recruit Graduation & Swearing-In https://t.co/BoKioFqHGC
- Sep 21 Sure to snarl the lunch rush on 96. #FPDknowbeforeyougo https://t.co/IVQ8PhXmbO
- Sep 21 Change in traffic pattern coming with Pilgrimage Festival https://t.co/tnqfPkM5L9 https://t.co/0HVZ6aRR1e
- Sep 20 Franklin Police seeking auto burglar in unique, blue Honda Civic https://t.co/5Qe1Cv89N4 https://t.co/ERJyGEFcY6
- Sep 20 Great info from @TNHighwayPatrol about protecting your identity after the recent #Equifax breach. https://t.co/6QGuCbbN1b
Shoplifter arrested for felony theft, criminal impersonation after lying to police about identity
Houston Kyle Shaw
A felony theft suspect is out on bond after attempting to shoplift more than $1,000 in merchandise from the Cool Springs Galleria. Houston Kyle Shaw, 30, of Hermitage, was arrested after he attempted to steal from Belk at 6 pm, Sunday. Officers found Shaw in possession of stolen merchandise from two other stores in the mall, as well.
In addition to Felony Theft, Shaw was charged with Criminal Impersonation after initially lying to arresting officers about his identity. Shaw is free on the $3,500 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/21/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #