- Sep 21 #FranklinInsider: @PilgrimageFest is happening this weekend! For more info on street closures and traffic patterns… https://t.co/Reh4g57c8U
- Sep 21 #ThankYouNoteThursday https://t.co/LMxG6AMFDD
- Sep 21 Changes in traffic patterns coming this weekend to downtown Franklin area. Pleas share! https://t.co/v4HJTtKeYp
- Sep 20 #WaterWednesday: City of Franklin Stormwater hosted dozens of Centennial High students at Aspen Grove Park for Envi… https://t.co/qtg2GXGnwG
- Sep 19 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Got sharps? Learn how and where to properly dispose of them by following this link: https://t.co/u3GfHE4HWe
- Sep 14 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/2CFvBKwh0a
Shoplifter arrested for felony theft, criminal impersonation after lying to police about identity
Houston Kyle Shaw
A felony theft suspect is out on bond after attempting to shoplift more than $1,000 in merchandise from the Cool Springs Galleria. Houston Kyle Shaw, 30, of Hermitage, was arrested after he attempted to steal from Belk at 6 pm, Sunday. Officers found Shaw in possession of stolen merchandise from two other stores in the mall, as well.
In addition to Felony Theft, Shaw was charged with Criminal Impersonation after initially lying to arresting officers about his identity. Shaw is free on the $3,500 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/21/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #