- Nov 16 Last week three new Civil War cannons were showcased at Carter Hill Battlefield Park. Mayor Moore was invited to sp… https://t.co/fSnuXOE2pm
- Nov 16 City of Franklin is awarded Voice of the People award! Read more here! https://t.co/EArvaRsPAs
- Nov 16 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A very nice note from a local Cub Scout Den Leader about Rick McPeak, Assistant Director of… https://t.co/1JpoSRf4My
- Nov 16 #FranklinTBT: A view of Main Street from St. Paul's Episcopal Church's tower, circa 1925. Photo: @WilcoHeritage https://t.co/pBzeJxkd3E
- Nov 15 Downtown Franklin is getting festive! https://t.co/yb2uwO2L2p
- Nov 15 #WaterWednesday: Stepping in dog poop is gross. Swimming in it is even worse. Protect our streams and SCOOP THE POO… https://t.co/jnjhyOfxAX
Shoplifter arrested for felony theft, criminal impersonation after lying to police about identity
Houston Kyle Shaw
A felony theft suspect is out on bond after attempting to shoplift more than $1,000 in merchandise from the Cool Springs Galleria. Houston Kyle Shaw, 30, of Hermitage, was arrested after he attempted to steal from Belk at 6 pm, Sunday. Officers found Shaw in possession of stolen merchandise from two other stores in the mall, as well.
In addition to Felony Theft, Shaw was charged with Criminal Impersonation after initially lying to arresting officers about his identity. Shaw is free on the $3,500 bond set by the Magistrate. He is due in court 09/21/2017 at 1:00 pm.
# # #