- Jul 20 Got questions? Ask City Administrator Eric Stuckey Mondays at 11am during his weekly Facebook LIVE chat titled "Top… https://t.co/I7hCOq1b2J
- Jul 20 #ThankYouNoteThursday: Malcom Jenkins, one of our great Sanitation Driver/Operators, reads a nice note he received… https://t.co/eVJHIoWs79
- Jul 19 #WaterWednesday: Water your lawn at dusk or dawn! If you irrigate during the day a lot of water evaporates before h… https://t.co/ZpiuLWr7jq
- Jul 18 #TrashTalkingTuesday: BOPAE lets you recycle batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and electronics. Learn more here: https://t.co/A5mbkz5pfK
- Jul 14 The movie in the park at Eastern Flank is cancelled tonight. Enjoy your weekend Franklin!
- Jul 13 It's a beautiful day in Franklin! #summertime https://t.co/uzqOO5NdyC
Franklin Police Department Seeking Qualified Applicants for Police Officer
The Franklin Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Police Officer. Under limited supervision, patrols assigned zone while exercising responsibility for the enforcement of state and local laws relating to public safety and welfare. Controls traffic, prevents crime or disturbances of the peace, and arrests violators. While working under often stressful, high-risk conditions, applies good independent judgment when dealing with dangerous or unusual situations and implements safe practices and procedures.
Education and Experience:
The required knowledge, skill, and abilities to satisfactorily perform job duties are normally acquired through attainment of an Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
◾Eligible to become P.O.S.T. certified
◾At least twenty-one years of age
◾Licensed and qualified to operate a firearm
◾Valid Tennessee driver’s license
For more details, including salary, click below to apply.