- Jul 20 Got questions? Ask City Administrator Eric Stuckey Mondays at 11am during his weekly Facebook LIVE chat titled "Top… https://t.co/I7hCOq1b2J
- Jul 20 #ThankYouNoteThursday: Malcom Jenkins, one of our great Sanitation Driver/Operators, reads a nice note he received… https://t.co/eVJHIoWs79
- Jul 19 #WaterWednesday: Water your lawn at dusk or dawn! If you irrigate during the day a lot of water evaporates before h… https://t.co/ZpiuLWr7jq
- Jul 18 #TrashTalkingTuesday: BOPAE lets you recycle batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and electronics. Learn more here: https://t.co/A5mbkz5pfK
- Jul 14 The movie in the park at Eastern Flank is cancelled tonight. Enjoy your weekend Franklin!
- Jul 13 It's a beautiful day in Franklin! #summertime https://t.co/uzqOO5NdyC
Man injured, 2 vehicles damaged after unsecured plywood goes airborne on I-65
At-fault driver at large
These pictures paint a vivid picture of the importance of properly securing anything you haul. One man was injured on I-65 S near Murfreesboro Rd., this afternoon at 2 pm, after several pieces of plywood flew off of a trailer being towed by a white SUV. The plywood went through the window of a box truck, injuring the driver. A second vehicle was damaged after being hit by airborne plywood, as well.
An investigation is underway to identify the driver of the SUV, who did not stop. Officer are evaluating the possibility that the at-fault driver of the SUV may not have realized what had occurred. A Crime Stoppers reward of up to $1,000 is available for anyone with information in this case.