- Oct 19 #FranklinTBT: Downtown Franklin hasn’t always had a Starbucks. Check out the old Rexall Drugs from ~ 1970.… https://t.co/kW28JRYQ3R
- Oct 19 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/duXcFVg2oq
- Oct 18 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/j79t7ukPVy
- Oct 17 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on prescription medication drop off: https://t.co/sFPxdxldZn https://t.co/SHZG96VXZG
- Oct 13 Don't forget the FREE Celebration of Nations cultural festival is tomorrow from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. in downtown Frank… https://t.co/Y4sIcJGDVd
- Oct 13 Meet Franklin's City Land Planners. Learn why their role is so important to our growing community. #PlanningMonth… https://t.co/RIB70uspDx
Fire station display provides visual representation of patients served by firefighters
Display coincides with National EMS Week
Franklin, TN – In recognition of National EMS Week, May 21 – 27, the Franklin Fire Department has created a display at Franklin Fire Station 2, 907 Murfreesboro Rd.
The 50 hearts in front of Station 2 represent the just over 5,000 patients that firefighters served during emergency medical and rescue-related calls throughout 2016.
The Franklin Fire Department is an Advanced Life Support department, providing the highest level of pre-hospital emergency medical care to the community it serves.
Franklin Fire Department is comprised of 150 sworn personnel who all hold a medical license, including 52 Paramedics, 67 Advanced EMT’s, 19 EMT’s and 12 Emergency Medical Responders.