- Dec 14 Goodnight, Franklin! https://t.co/k3Aqo19ol5
- Dec 14 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice note from "The Flakes." They are a group longtime friends and Franklin residents who… https://t.co/uOcJYeoKhJ
- Dec 13 Good afternoon, Franklin! https://t.co/22h8K1Dn3d
- Dec 13 #WaterWednesday: Can you spot this month’s Creature Feature? Great Blue Herons are commonly found along the edges o… https://t.co/S14RdUV33Y
- Dec 12 https://t.co/O8gQAe8QlJ
Fire station display provides visual representation of patients served by firefighters
Display coincides with National EMS Week
Franklin, TN – In recognition of National EMS Week, May 21 – 27, the Franklin Fire Department has created a display at Franklin Fire Station 2, 907 Murfreesboro Rd.
The 50 hearts in front of Station 2 represent the just over 5,000 patients that firefighters served during emergency medical and rescue-related calls throughout 2016.
The Franklin Fire Department is an Advanced Life Support department, providing the highest level of pre-hospital emergency medical care to the community it serves.
Franklin Fire Department is comprised of 150 sworn personnel who all hold a medical license, including 52 Paramedics, 67 Advanced EMT’s, 19 EMT’s and 12 Emergency Medical Responders.