- Aug 21 WOW! Check out this timelapse video of the #SolarEclipse2017 on Main Street! https://t.co/McYJWBGz3Z
- Aug 17 #ThankYouNoteThursday: Water Management's Michael Weems and Bryan Pyzer received a note of appreciation from a grat… https://t.co/hGhucPcPGv
- Aug 17 Good morning, Franklin! https://t.co/hENuYDtYOk
- Aug 16 #WaterWednesday: https://t.co/IGc5vXAOMj
- Aug 15 #TrashTalkingTuesday: Please bag your trash! https://t.co/kBEK1T4Zve
- Aug 15 #CityHallSelfie #CityHallSelfieDay Happy City Hall Selfie Day from Mayor Moore & the Human Resource, Finance, Water… https://t.co/FpSp3kj5gv
Fire station display provides visual representation of patients served by firefighters
Display coincides with National EMS Week
Franklin, TN – In recognition of National EMS Week, May 21 – 27, the Franklin Fire Department has created a display at Franklin Fire Station 2, 907 Murfreesboro Rd.
The 50 hearts in front of Station 2 represent the just over 5,000 patients that firefighters served during emergency medical and rescue-related calls throughout 2016.
The Franklin Fire Department is an Advanced Life Support department, providing the highest level of pre-hospital emergency medical care to the community it serves.
Franklin Fire Department is comprised of 150 sworn personnel who all hold a medical license, including 52 Paramedics, 67 Advanced EMT’s, 19 EMT’s and 12 Emergency Medical Responders.