- May 20 Check out our employees making some magic! https://t.co/VNHHeoIhtO
- May 19 REST & RECREATION: Bring your hammock and enjoy our brand new hammock lounging areas at Pinkerton Park! https://t.co/SVe7xwDYJX
- May 19 These hearts at Fire Station 2 represent just over 5,000 patients @FranklinFire served during emergencies in 2016 .… https://t.co/BWnjnIyD7Z
- May 18 FAMILY FUN: Tomorrow night (Friday, May 19th) Touch A Truck from 5-8pm at Jim Warren Park! We hope to see you there. https://t.co/mGRt4FUx9l
- May 18 FPD Sgt. Paul Arnold Receives Theodore Roosevelt Police Association Award https://t.co/jBv62oIi1z
Fire station display provides visual representation of patients served by firefighters
Display coincides with National EMS Week
Franklin, TN – In recognition of National EMS Week, May 21 – 27, the Franklin Fire Department has created a display at Franklin Fire Station 2, 907 Murfreesboro Rd.
The 50 hearts in front of Station 2 represent the just over 5,000 patients that firefighters served during emergency medical and rescue-related calls throughout 2016.
The Franklin Fire Department is an Advanced Life Support department, providing the highest level of pre-hospital emergency medical care to the community it serves.
Franklin Fire Department is comprised of 150 sworn personnel who all hold a medical license, including 52 Paramedics, 67 Advanced EMT’s, 19 EMT’s and 12 Emergency Medical Responders.