- May 20 Check out our employees making some magic! https://t.co/VNHHeoIhtO
- May 19 REST & RECREATION: Bring your hammock and enjoy our brand new hammock lounging areas at Pinkerton Park! https://t.co/SVe7xwDYJX
- May 19 These hearts at Fire Station 2 represent just over 5,000 patients @FranklinFire served during emergencies in 2016 .… https://t.co/BWnjnIyD7Z
- May 18 FAMILY FUN: Tomorrow night (Friday, May 19th) Touch A Truck from 5-8pm at Jim Warren Park! We hope to see you there. https://t.co/mGRt4FUx9l
- May 18 FPD Sgt. Paul Arnold Receives Theodore Roosevelt Police Association Award https://t.co/jBv62oIi1z
Mayor Ken Moore Gives State of the City Speech, Wednesday, May 17
Speech will be at a New Location, the Williamson County Enrichment Center and includes a light Breakfast sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary
Franklin- Mayor Ken Moore will give his seventh State of the City presentation at the new Williamson County Enrichment Center in Franklin at 110 Everbright Ave. on Wednesday, May 17, at 7:45 a.m. Parking is available in the Williamson County Library Parking lot and across from the Academy Park Gymnasium at 120 Everbright Ave. Doors open at 7:00 a.m.; light breakfast, sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary, will be provided. City Departments will have tables and booths set up to show off the City’s services and accomplishments in the past year.
The theme of this year’s State of the City is “Making Municipal Magic.” Mayor Moore will discuss the City’s accomplishments in the last year and talk about some projects on the horizon.
“We always try to have fun with our State of the City event and present our accomplishments and goals in an entertaining way,” said Mayor Ken Moore. “I look forward to highlighting those endeavors and talking about the challenges we face as our community grows. We thank the County and the Franklin Breakfast Rotary for partnering with the City, and the community for this event.”
-# # #-