- Dec 14 Goodnight, Franklin! https://t.co/k3Aqo19ol5
- Dec 14 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice note from "The Flakes." They are a group longtime friends and Franklin residents who… https://t.co/uOcJYeoKhJ
- Dec 13 Good afternoon, Franklin! https://t.co/22h8K1Dn3d
- Dec 13 #WaterWednesday: Can you spot this month’s Creature Feature? Great Blue Herons are commonly found along the edges o… https://t.co/S14RdUV33Y
- Dec 12 https://t.co/O8gQAe8QlJ
Mayor Ken Moore Gives State of the City Speech, Wednesday, May 17
Speech will be at a New Location, the Williamson County Enrichment Center and includes a light Breakfast sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary
Franklin- Mayor Ken Moore will give his seventh State of the City presentation at the new Williamson County Enrichment Center in Franklin at 110 Everbright Ave. on Wednesday, May 17, at 7:45 a.m. Parking is available in the Williamson County Library Parking lot and across from the Academy Park Gymnasium at 120 Everbright Ave. Doors open at 7:00 a.m.; light breakfast, sponsored by the Franklin Breakfast Rotary, will be provided. City Departments will have tables and booths set up to show off the City’s services and accomplishments in the past year.
The theme of this year’s State of the City is “Making Municipal Magic.” Mayor Moore will discuss the City’s accomplishments in the last year and talk about some projects on the horizon.
“We always try to have fun with our State of the City event and present our accomplishments and goals in an entertaining way,” said Mayor Ken Moore. “I look forward to highlighting those endeavors and talking about the challenges we face as our community grows. We thank the County and the Franklin Breakfast Rotary for partnering with the City, and the community for this event.”
-# # #-