- Apr 28 MOVIES IN THE PARK: Bring your lawn chairs & blankets to Pinkerton Park tonight (Fri, 4-28) 8pm for a good laugh an… https://t.co/0qb2HBEvtb
- Apr 27 #ThankYouNoteThursday: https://t.co/TWAhQYFBds
- Apr 26 Capture Franklin's historic architecture or beautiful landscape you find worthy of preservation. See Official Rules… https://t.co/qK5JhMGrkk
- Apr 25 #TrashTalkingTuesday: https://t.co/GpzpYwvTF9
- Apr 24 Beautiful day to celebrate a new park in downtown Franklin @ 3rd and Hillsboro- Point Park! https://t.co/HXxyAHzqXP
Man charged with 3rd DUI following Friday crash
At 7:45pm Friday night a citizen called in to report a reckless driver driving down the middle of Franklin Road near Mack Hatcher. An officer who spotted the vehicle in downtown Franklin witnessed the driver strike a parked car on Main St. near 4th Ave., and then leave the scene. Officers stopped the suspect vehicle and determined that the driver, 57-year-old Matthew Oddo, was impaired.
College Grove, TN
Oddo, charged with the offenses below, is free on the $7,500 bond set by the magistrate:
◾DUI – Third Offense;
◾Leaving the Scene of a Crash;
◾Failure to Report a Crash.
Oddo is due in court at 1:00 pm on March 30, 2017.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #