- Jul 20 Got questions? Ask City Administrator Eric Stuckey Mondays at 11am during his weekly Facebook LIVE chat titled "Top… https://t.co/I7hCOq1b2J
- Jul 20 #ThankYouNoteThursday: Malcom Jenkins, one of our great Sanitation Driver/Operators, reads a nice note he received… https://t.co/eVJHIoWs79
- Jul 19 #WaterWednesday: Water your lawn at dusk or dawn! If you irrigate during the day a lot of water evaporates before h… https://t.co/ZpiuLWr7jq
- Jul 18 #TrashTalkingTuesday: BOPAE lets you recycle batteries, oil, paint, antifreeze and electronics. Learn more here: https://t.co/A5mbkz5pfK
- Jul 14 The movie in the park at Eastern Flank is cancelled tonight. Enjoy your weekend Franklin!
- Jul 13 It's a beautiful day in Franklin! #summertime https://t.co/uzqOO5NdyC
Man charged with 3rd DUI following Friday crash
At 7:45pm Friday night a citizen called in to report a reckless driver driving down the middle of Franklin Road near Mack Hatcher. An officer who spotted the vehicle in downtown Franklin witnessed the driver strike a parked car on Main St. near 4th Ave., and then leave the scene. Officers stopped the suspect vehicle and determined that the driver, 57-year-old Matthew Oddo, was impaired.
College Grove, TN
Oddo, charged with the offenses below, is free on the $7,500 bond set by the magistrate:
◾DUI – Third Offense;
◾Leaving the Scene of a Crash;
◾Failure to Report a Crash.
Oddo is due in court at 1:00 pm on March 30, 2017.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #