- Mar 23 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A nice note to @FranklinFire from the amazing folks at BrightStone! They included a wonderfu… https://t.co/B3Yci6Ywpz
- Mar 22 Got trees? An overview of an important service the Urban Forestry Division provides. Next week the tree crew will b… https://t.co/sk6MkowHVc
- Mar 22 #WaterWednesday: For more water conservation tips and info -- click on the following link: https://t.co/aDh95naavK https://t.co/rZQCtZ1ae8
- Mar 21 #TrashTalkingTuesday: For more info on the do's and don'ts regarding trash collection go here:… https://t.co/Qvk3f4VH1n
- Mar 21 Rain downtown https://t.co/ITSSTbXewi
- Mar 21 Keep an eye on the sky this afternoon/evening. There is a possibility of strong storms in our area. Stay tuned to l… https://t.co/MQ59FNsRx5
Man charged with 3rd DUI following Friday crash
At 7:45pm Friday night a citizen called in to report a reckless driver driving down the middle of Franklin Road near Mack Hatcher. An officer who spotted the vehicle in downtown Franklin witnessed the driver strike a parked car on Main St. near 4th Ave., and then leave the scene. Officers stopped the suspect vehicle and determined that the driver, 57-year-old Matthew Oddo, was impaired.
College Grove, TN
Oddo, charged with the offenses below, is free on the $7,500 bond set by the magistrate:
◾DUI – Third Offense;
◾Leaving the Scene of a Crash;
◾Failure to Report a Crash.
Oddo is due in court at 1:00 pm on March 30, 2017.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #