- Nov 16 Last week three new Civil War cannons were showcased at Carter Hill Battlefield Park. Mayor Moore was invited to sp… https://t.co/fSnuXOE2pm
- Nov 16 City of Franklin is awarded Voice of the People award! Read more here! https://t.co/EArvaRsPAs
- Nov 16 #ThankYouNoteThursday: A very nice note from a local Cub Scout Den Leader about Rick McPeak, Assistant Director of… https://t.co/1JpoSRf4My
- Nov 16 #FranklinTBT: A view of Main Street from St. Paul's Episcopal Church's tower, circa 1925. Photo: @WilcoHeritage https://t.co/pBzeJxkd3E
- Nov 15 Downtown Franklin is getting festive! https://t.co/yb2uwO2L2p
- Nov 15 #WaterWednesday: Stepping in dog poop is gross. Swimming in it is even worse. Protect our streams and SCOOP THE POO… https://t.co/jnjhyOfxAX
Man charged with 3rd DUI following Friday crash
At 7:45pm Friday night a citizen called in to report a reckless driver driving down the middle of Franklin Road near Mack Hatcher. An officer who spotted the vehicle in downtown Franklin witnessed the driver strike a parked car on Main St. near 4th Ave., and then leave the scene. Officers stopped the suspect vehicle and determined that the driver, 57-year-old Matthew Oddo, was impaired.
College Grove, TN
Oddo, charged with the offenses below, is free on the $7,500 bond set by the magistrate:
◾DUI – Third Offense;
◾Leaving the Scene of a Crash;
◾Failure to Report a Crash.
Oddo is due in court at 1:00 pm on March 30, 2017.
Drive Drunk, Get Nailed
# # #